View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 10:05 PM   #7
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Remata Klan:
Thank you very much Lord, bsftcs, Radek and Bungleau !
I can't believe how fast and accurate every single of my questions got answered again. I love this forum

You're most welcome. We aim to serve...

quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
Is your Omphaaz magician a warlock? Warlocks can join the Priest's Guild, but a regular Wizard cannot.
My Oomphaz could join Wizard’s and Priest’s guild right from the beginning being a regular wizard. Probably I exploited a bug without even knowing.

I believe that would be a heretofore undiscovered bug. I've never started an Oomphaz wizard; mine have always been clerics... er, priests. I may have to give that a shot...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
It's not so much that Kung Fu works on Oomphaz, but that the mental image of a three ton elephant doing a Bruce Lee impersonation is a pretty humorous thing
Now that you mention it, I think what I read about was a joke about a five ton elephant performing drop kicks. I just didn’t get it
I remember that post as well. That's why I made my first Oomphaz a monk for a while...

I will train my Ranger now and move over to the Assassin’s role. I can finally concentrate on playing then instead of boring training
[/QUOTE]Well, definitely go to it and have some fun! And for a side note, if you drop the "-" out of your smilies, they often turn into cool graphics, such as >> Just thought I'd pass that along to you...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote