View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 05:01 PM   #17
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Once I was taking the train somewhere and a guy got on and sat across from me and the girl I was with, and by the time we'd gone another two stops he had his hand down his pants and his penis was poking out the bottom of his shorts. It was a little disconcerting
Ugh, I hate when that happens. Or like, when you're walking down the street and it sticks out the bottom of your trouser leg, and you have to wrap it round your waist three times just to stop it dragging on the floor. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

Anyway, subway stories, let me see... okay, so once I took the Amtrak from Portland down to NYC, and this sketchy-looking guy got on and sat down next to me. All of a sudden he turned to me and launched into a how-Jesus-saved-him-from-a-life-of-drugs-and-crime tirade. He swore blind that had the Lord not come to his rescue, he'd now be behind bars in some dingy New York jail. He would simply not stop. He quoted from the book of Genesis, and thereafter, Leviticus. The ride lasted a little over four hours, and by the time he was finished, I felt I could recite the bible from memory. I respect all religions and enjoy learning about them, but this was so horribly over the top. Once we reached the city, I escaped relatively unscathed, with a half-deaf ear and comprehensive New England church pamphlet in hand.

[ 01-21-2005, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]