View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 02:08 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Ana 67/67

The good feeling one gets after an act of selfless service evaporated as Yevaud barked out orders to three human guards to go discover the source of the alarm from another human in the castle. It sounded like trouble was about to begin again.

"Oh dear!...I have the blessings from the Goddess to assist in battles, but at the moment I am unable call upon them! Yevaud! Do be careful!"

She called out after him, even as he disappeared around the corner and could be heard ascending the stairwell. Actually, it was the three humans that were heard. Yevaud's gracefullness gave him an ease at stepping with softer footfalls, even in his fatigued state.

She looked to Vincent and Marcos. Vincent had been missing his armor, but just then another soldier came running in carrying the very equipment that had been stolen.

"Look what I found! These were laying on the floor in one o' those rooms up there! I think it belongs to our elf friend here."

"Thank you, sir. Vincent, Marocs? Are you well enough for battle? Has the ressurrection left you with any ill side effects?"

[ 04-05-2005, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]