View Single Post
Old 06-12-2001, 01:37 AM   #6
Granamere
Zhentarim Guard

Great I have not been here that long and I already have a rep. OK I do not mean this badly but you can go to www.gamespot.com. Click on PC Games then under Genres on the left hand side click on Role-Playing. Then select DarkStone fron the scroll down list. OK on the far left you see a picture and under it it says Check Latest Prices. Once you do that you currently get 8 different places you can buy it from. Right now it is running from 7.95 to 19.95. The 19.95 gets you the Medieval Masters Collection. This also has the regular manual on the cd as well as the hint guide. Plus you get the other two games. Now if any of these stores are in your area you should be able to buy it there. Here in Atlanta, GA I have found it at MediaPlay, CompUsa, Best Buy and Electronic Boutique. I would guess CompUsa online would have it also. At each store you might want to ask someone where it is if they have it. Around here if it is not the new game going for $50.00 it is on a back shelf somewhere. I hope this helps you find it. If you need any other help this is a great form for it.

The whole "not mean this badly" I put in for sending someone to another site. If this is not prefered on this board. Let me know and I will not do it in the future. It is just the easiest way to get the info I know. I hope I did not offend.

[This message has been edited by Granamere (edited 06-12-2001).]
Granamere is offline   Reply With Quote