View Single Post
Old 10-08-2001, 11:47 AM   #10
Link
Jack Burton

I'm sorry guys. For everything that freaking V. (I know his real name, but whatever) has done. He was just playing games, and he sent me this (Dan: he also sent you this) :
BTW: He's not cffl.com, he's just a guy, definitely not cffl.com
Let me clarify that I am NOT Urlman.

I'm just a bored, ignorant and arrogant little teen of 17 year old who's a friend of LINK(a well known member of your forum). This afternoon, after a hard day at school, I decided to check out the forum Link was always talking about..

after registering, my initial messages were very low and childish. I want to make my apologies for that.

Please don't call my ISP, because that really isn't my intention and won't be in the nearby future.

Second of all, I would like to apologize myself for all the people who even gave me attention on the forum(thanks guys). But I don't have anything to do with those people and I don't even know them. I assume they are delightfull people and I'm sorry for giving them a hard them, especially Melusine.

You were saying that another account on my adress in the nearby future will result in an ISP-call. I hope you won't do that, because I might begin with playing Baldur's Gate 2(I hear all those fantastic reviews about it), so the forum might come in handy in the future...

I hope you will post this message on the forum , so the people can see what kind of a fool was behind those dumb messages.

Greets,

V. (a boy from Holland..)

I will speak with him tomorrow, I swear. Again: sorry...

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe

[This message has been edited by Link (edited 10-08-2001).]