View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 03:25 PM   #1
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

Seeing that I have been away for ~ 2 weeks due to work, I have not been able to see if some one could help me with the following game play issues:
1) How do you get an NPC to cast a spell on other charaters? I was trying to get the druid ( can't remember her name) to cast stone skin on some one else, but all she would do is cast it multiple times on her self. I shudder what would happen ( and from reading the posts ) if I took Quara.
2) Along the same lines, would turning off the puppet mode give me more freedom / control over the NPC's? I really hate it when the druid would wild shape before softening up the baddies with call lightning etc.
3) I noticed on Ziroc's 101 list of things to fix and the response of what the patch will repair, I saw no mention of switching between unarmed combat. Does anyone know it the option will now be able to drag the unarmed feat to the tool bar in the upcoming patch? It is really hard to play a monk with out this option.
4) Is the weapon and armor crafting skill really worth it? I can see the enchanting option , but if you don't have a spell caster who can do this.... well do you really need this feat. I can see the benefit of being able to generate some cash but that's really all with this feat.
Thanks in advance for any and all help.
P.S. I have found the time that I have played has been enjoyable but it seems to be lacking something. I can't really put my finger on it but it seems like its Oblivion clone. Maybe when some of the mods/ fan worlds/ expansions come out it will really shine. I did do a post about some future expansions in the planescape realm but have not seen anything else related to this. Has anyone heard if they will open up the epic levels in further expansions?