View Single Post
Old 11-06-2001, 11:44 AM   #18
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

The elf went into a empty building near the city gates. Pulling out some maps he placed them on a small table. Lets see....if-- His thoughts were broken as a short human came stomping in. "Whats the meaning of this Gelvin? You didn't tell us that the half elf would have companions!" "What are you talking about? All I've seen was the other half elf with him, and she won't be a problem." The human began to mutter about stupid elves then glared at Gelvin. "My men have been watching him for the past few days...have you even thought to look inside that tavern he's been working on?" "No, but I doubt he's got that many people on his side." This isn't sounding good....hell I might have to change my plans The human went over to the door of the room and started to leave. "And just where do you think you're going?" "Leaving thats where. And another thing...oh great wood elf I QUIT!" With that said, the human slammed the door shut and went off. Gelvin glared at the shut door then put his maps up. Now I have to change my plans...great...

ooc: We can go ahead and do Neb's sub-plot if you guys want. Gelvin is kind of in a jam at the moment. Or if you guys want to go ahead and do both at the smae time thats fine.

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]