View Single Post
Old 11-06-2001, 10:07 AM   #14
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Kaz blinked. She'd been trying to apologize to Aerynkoryk, who was very angry at her for leaving him. She must've lapsed into unconsciousness for a few minutes. Aerynkoryk? Are you still there? she asked silently. The raven's reply made her wince. Obviously, he hadn't competely forgiven her yet.
She walked towards the newcomer. "Good day, Jaclyn, I am Kaz," she said, finally letting her hood drop to her shoulders. Her altered appearance was painfully obvious, with her hair only reaching her earlobes and her eyes gray instead of the dark green they looked normally.
Suddenly her familiar's mental barrage stopped. Zephyra is bringing you a message. She is highly agitated. Kaz stopped and said, "Excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back." She left the building, searching the skies. Zephyra flew towards her, clutching a piece of parchment. Kaz, thanking Neb's familiar, took the parchment and unrolled it, frowning.

OOC: Sorry, I should be leaving for a dentist appointment in... minus one minutes. I'll be back as soon as possible.