View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 07:02 AM   #7
motub
The Magister

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Hi, Viana! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Welcome to the forums!

OK, it is not exactly clear from your post which of the 3 levels of Kresselack's Tomb (the Tomb of the Black Wolf) you are actually on.

The pillar with the lever to open the geared door is on the second level, which I suspect you have not yet reached.

The thing about Kresselack's Tomb is that if the door does not open, it needs a key (except the geared door), and all keys are found either on the same level, a previous level, or one of the other (four) tombs.

When you first enter, you should have two keys which enable you to find all other keys on that level-- one for the gate by the statue, and one for the door to the west. From there, you should be able to find the key which opens the door to the east, where you can get the "key" to enable you to open the door to the north, after which you can take the difficult-to-find-but-in-reality-completely-unblocked passage leading to the stairs to level 2 (with a short but fierce stop along the way).

On reading your post again, I think you have done all this (if you have the Holy Symbol of Mykrul) and you are either missing the passage-- which doesn't have a door, just walk into it-- or the secret door, which is entered from inside the passage to level 2, not from the main area.

So on the whole, I think what you want to do is just take the passage towards level 2, which should solve the problem, no matter which one it is.
motub is offline   Reply With Quote