View Single Post
Old 05-08-2001, 11:46 PM   #12
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudchild;
Wolves are not sneaky! Quite beautiful, the are!

Hi RudeDawg! How's the weather out your way? Should I be looking for those cd's?
Nothing today, btw. Did you ask BK anything this evening? LOL...hit that thread if you would...I'm keeping him busy!

Moni! Howdy! 19, eh? whoooo! Hey, when you hit 40...it's pretty wild! I liked it- my friends wanted to crack 'over the hill' jokes and I wasn't bothered! LOL So instead we sat up talking all night, catching up on our lives and sharing so much that we never knew about each other and a few of them I've known for over 20 yrs. It was a blast! Girls weekend, best darned birthday I've had in yrs! Did some SHOPPING at a Craft and Apple festival...gabbed some more, barbecued... I highly recommend it for a 40th bash!

CloudChild

Cloudy that birthday sounds like a total BLAST!
I have until January I guess to make me some girlfriends here in Texas, lol...been here almost two years and don't socialize beyond Rex's family, who are a great bunch of people. They made my 39th birthday the best birthday I have ever had, I couldn't imagine them just getting better, I might bawl!

I just got back in touch with my best friend from high school...we have been spending evenings on the net gabbing in Instant Messages and having a good time...sure would be nice to have her actually here but I have to settle for us having found each other after twenty years of searching. Maybe we can spend each others 40th on the webcam lol or at least on the phone!

I LOVE wolves...Wolf calendar on the wall, my favorite "snuggling on the loveseat" blanket has a wolf and snow scene on it.
My favorite dog was an Alaskan Malamut named Randy Six Packs. Great friend lived to be twelve years old.

Moni