View Single Post
Old 12-06-2003, 09:59 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

Light Bulb

don't forget the new camera angles, so you can ride on the floor, your char's shoulder or up high if you want. or any of those and backed waaaaay out behind too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

what about SKIES? wonderful blazing skies at day, deep black at night. and they didn't forget your pals either. henchmen are more responsive, allowing you to go thru several conversations of options for them.

i've spent a lotta time making chars for HotU. trying out all kinds of builds, but ended up bringing my rogue/assassin over. and she's loving it! i went back into SoU and kept punching the buttons to get my camera where i wanted until ... Oh yeah! *slaps forehead* that's only in HotU! heehee. silly me. same thing with my henchies. i kept trying to give deekins a series of things i wanted him to do and of course, he only would do the last thing you ask of him.

there's new heads for your chars too and some gorgeous robes. plus the feats... i discovered my rogue can craft armor and weapons! YES!! the merchants sell dyes for your armor and clothes. how cool is that? wanna wear all black? you can!

so many teensy things too. like roleplaying. *giggles* okay. not so teensy. but now you can really double cross and triple cross. or you can pretend to double cross and not do it. char alignment deepens and becomes more meaningful for those who take the time to think things thru and play characters against each other. i just love this aspect of the XP. i felt i got a taste of it in SoU, but in HotU, i am really just eating it up.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

V***V

/EDIT

i agree Spirit Warrior. gfx upgrade is VERY noticeable. like it's been thru the fountain of youth.

[ 12-06-2003, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: vesselle ]