View Single Post
Old 11-22-2000, 01:08 PM   #1
lemonpez

OK..I read the previous post about how to find the path to the small river in the woods to Serpent Temple. I have literally combed the woods (I am assuming it is either along snake river or somewhere around the abandon house??) and can not find any opening. Now, I read in a walkthrough that the oracles were supposed to open a west cave door? I talked to the oracles and it said something like "a western wind blows over the stones..." but there is also no cave opening. The oracles tell me that first I must go to Serpent Temple. I'd love to follow my destiny but i cant find the darn place! Yes, I have a map and yes, I feel like a total idiot for having to ask this but if anyone can give me more specific information on how to get to serpent temple I'd greatly appreciate it! I am SOO frustrated - I have been looking around for over an hour now.

On a side note - I am beginning to think it was a bad idea to kill all the NPCs (i.e. frog village, windmill lady, fortune teller) after I talkked to them. I am going to have to re-start the game, aren't I? Thanks so much for any and all input!