View Single Post
Old 03-07-2001, 02:59 AM   #21
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Saigo:
I think that most people don't know this but there is a natural glitch in the game i discovered!If they are going to legit raise the levels to 40th then you will be able to memorize many 9th level spells of which gate and imprisonment are a few!If anyone has tried this....you can gate and immediately cast imprisonment on the spot the tanari will show up,this then leaving no chance for the tanari to attack your chrs and giving you a hefty xp bonus(of which you can repeat a few times each day,or till you rememorize the spells!)
This will take time to reach the 40th lvl mark but with the quests they will also add in there,i'm sure that it won't be as long as everyone thinks......althoug i did read somewhere that they don't quite portray the true strenght of most creatures(ie;dragons),therefor i will immediately try the game on hard as diffuculty!
Saigo, to make it easier, just cast Gate while you have Protection from Evil cast and attack the Tanar'ri. It will stand there and not attack you.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame