View Single Post
Old 12-04-2001, 07:19 PM   #1
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I went to the doctor today to have a small wart removed from my hand. I've never had a wart before, so I used the over the counter stuff for two months before realizing he could handle it in about 10 minutes at his office.

The shot they give to numb the area are KILLERS! My goodness, tears came to my eyes. One, two, three shots! It was on the palm of my hand on the bone at the base of my index finger. I guess not having much "meat" in the area to work with didn't make it any better.

My son also had one removed. His was the reason we called the doctors office, because while mine was small, his was huge! I figured we'd have it done as a family [img]smile.gif[/img] He was very "vocal" about the pain from the numbing needle. I'm sure the people in the other examining rooms thought they were killing him.

The actual procedure was painless, due to the medication. We are now wart free. Well I am, my son's was so big he has to go back in a month. There's a 50/50 chance he'll have to have the procedure again. Guess what he wants for Christmas