View Single Post
Old 12-25-2004, 04:08 PM   #67
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Okay. Well, I'm not sure what happened to Landon, but he hasn't posted for a while and hasn't read the reminder pm I sent him, so possibly he hasn't been able to get online for a while. These things happen, but I would hate for dplax to miss out on a pressie, and Christmas is barely hanging on by a thread now, hey, it's boxing day already for me! So, without further ado....

Merry Christmas, dplax!!!

Now, I noticed in another thread that you suggested a serious relationship would go down well as a gift this year. So I thought of offering myself, but then I thought, weeeelll... there may be logistical problems . Then I wondered, what is the best way to find that perfect partner these days? Of course, the answer quickly became obvious - be a contestant on a reality TV dating show! [img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img] So! As your gift, you will be the star of a very special series of The Bachelor...

THE DPLACHELOR!!!

The concept is simple - one studly bachelor, 25 beautiful women, who, through a series of dating, compatibility examinations, and teary eliminations, work their way down to one bachelor and his perfect woman.

Now, I've made a few modifications to make the series extra special - no annoying host. No excruciating rose ceremonies. No contrived group dates that culminate in a puerile and demeaning contest where the 'winner' gets a few minutes of alone time with the bachelor. And, perhaps most important, the series won't be televised, so the women won't be famewhores! Just nice, normal ladies

So there you are! Enjoy!