View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 07:42 PM   #9
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

I have to suport Darwin because I can prove evolution to my satisfaction. After looking at fossils and studieing anthropology I can say with 100% surety that people are diffrent today than they were 1000 years ago, that they have evolved. I am italian, I am also 6 feet tall and 230 pounds, average for a human today. Italians back in the time of jesus,the ceasars and the roman empire were usualy around 5 feet tall. I know this because scientist have dug up bodies from that time period and measured them. Also , the creation theory cant explain dionosaurs to my satisfaction at all. According to my understanding , and I could be wrong , there was Adam and eve and all people sprung from the union of them and thier children. According to science and the fact that inbreeding brings out resessive gene mutations , there is no way 2 people had enough biodiversity in thier genes to create humanity as its described in the bible. Lastly I think that it is a little egocentric and insulting to think that the bible has the answers to how the universe was created. Who is to say that the Muslims , the Jews, the Buddists, the American Indians, or the Pagans are wrong in thier own religeous views of how the world was created.