Thread: Who's on first?
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2000, 08:56 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I agree, time to add that to the evergrowing list of things we would all like to see (that's right, the one you started off). Personally I am very grateful to the site people at present for fixing up the problem with my registration. Was getting frustrating having to log in each time, and then post a reply or topic by the persistance method (anywhere from 1-15 tries required before reply would be accepted). Let's see, it must be early morning in the eastern states of the USA at present. It's about Twenty minutes to Ten pm in the Western states (well state actually) of Australia. I have a regular correspondance going with a mutual friend of ours in Alaska - I know that she and I share a 7 hour time difference (probably an hour or two too early for her to be online just yet), so what does that make the time difference between us?. This is the best forum I have ever come across to date - not in a big hurry to finish the game - enjoying it, and the chats too much (OK - Could have enjoyed a bit more if D'Soto's lift didn't keep failing yesterday).