View Single Post
Old 03-24-2001, 08:42 PM   #246
JJ/newbie

custody armageddon is a' blowin' in the wind, my friends. I am the one who wrote the divorce and parenting plan, and have been told many times by lawyers who have looked at it the same thing - HOW did you get her to sign that. the answer is easy - i gave her the house, the new car, and a red herring about co-habitation without being married to distract her from the fact that the plan actually gave me amanda practically half the time. For the last year, there has been an on-going problem with getting amanda when i am supposed to. I have many police statements and officers subpeonad to appear in the contempt of court hearing for her violations of the parenting plan. The problem remains that the plan as written does not set forth specific dates for custody, so even when i call the sherrifs dept. because i can not get amanda from my ex when i am supposed to, all they can do is file more paperwork. I have been dealing with this all along, but this weekend, my ex disappeared amanda on me, and other than assuring me that she is fine after the police investrigated, they cannot force lisa to turn amanda over to me. cont. next post

------------------
When given a choice, take both.