View Single Post
Old 05-17-2001, 05:21 PM   #31
Lord Shield

Wow! Quite busy on the first day after refurbishment. Let's see now.
Melusine, if you're thirsty just ask. You're on the staff after all. I have some excellent elven wine in stock if you'd like
Kors - where is his soul now? Lord Shield gazes into a tankard of scrying. After some time, he looks pleased and reached into the tankard. His whole arm goes in the tankard as he rummages. "Ah, got it!" He pulls something glowing and energy-like out of the tankard.
"Now to re-connect the bugger? Sil, would you be a dear and get some of the silver thread from the office? About 5' will do it". Sil returns. Lord Shield licks the thread which changes from a silver thread to a strand of light. He plunges one end in the soul, and fuses it to the back. Then he taks the other end and connects it to the forehead of Kor's body
After a little coaxing ,the soul goes back into Kor's body who starts to come round. Almost forgetting, Lord Shield unbreaks Kor's bones
"Jeez" says Kors "but I need a bloody pint after that"
Antonius, that's mighty generous. Vaskez has a reserved table. Shadow or non-shadow?
The smell of delicious roast assails everyone's nostrils. "Ah, the food is ready. Gamora, if you would serve the food, I'll see to Tiddles' dinner"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp