View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 10:54 PM   #59
Absynthe

Mad

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Sedai:
... I know I've heard that dolphins have sex for fun...
And how... look up the anatomic structure of the male dolphin, and you will see why they do. It also explains why dolphins (of both sexes) are always smiling... I'd like to come back as a dolphin in my next life. [img]smile.gif[/img] Either sex.

In the nature vs. nurture argument, I think h. sap. is beyond the environmental dictates of breeding practices, but most of our social dictates are so screwy that we have a hard time telling what's what. For the most part, anything that you're comfortable with, that is fulfilling for you, is as 'correct' a choice as any other. Almost any relationship that one can think of has been acceptable and successful at one time or another in the history of mankind.

As for someone's fixation on sheep and herds... New Zealand is famous for it's sheep, and in that long dark night of the soul, who can say what may serve to soothe a man's troubled heart?

I will now patiently await the response of someone who I'm sure is even now opening a can of whoop-ass, of which I will be the well-deserved recipient...