View Single Post
Old 03-31-2001, 01:33 AM   #320
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Gadz man sounds like what I went through. I worked two full time jobs so that I could shower her with everything she wanted, was it good enough for her? Of course not. I finally worked myself into a case of pneumonia that almost killed me. I'm one of those guys who wont go to a doc unless I can't walk, which I couldn't. I should have known it was bad, I lost 36 pounds in one week. I finally woke up one morning having hallucinations, I tried to get out of bed to get ready for work and collapsed on the floor. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get up, so I called to her and told her that I might need to go to the doctor. Heh, when he saw me he about s*it. He asked me 'How long have you been like this'? I told him 'I didn't feel this bad until this morning'. He said 'Bull shite' Took me three months to recover, and my dear sweet loving wife started b*tching at me after four days. She said, 'Don't you think you need to get back to work'! Here I am dragging myself accross the floor on my belly, having to stop every few feet out of exhaustion before moving again and she's b*tching at me to go back to work. Did she bother to help me get around. Nahhh. Needless to say, what remaining love I had for her went out the window!
Smitten by LadyRae