View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 12:08 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
The board didn't become slower or faster. You've simply become more addicted and you're going cold turkey now because this place can't satisfy your needs anymore.

It's also interesting to note that you've started this topic on a Sunday evening/Monday morning - and IW has been slow during the weekends for years now. Nothing new here, in any case.
LOL, I think Groj has a few good points, HT.

Add to that, the time of year- exams for many schools and nice weather starting for some of us in snowy or cold-winter areas. And you've got less posting because we're all doing something else for a while. Not a big deal- happens all the time and we pick back up. Groj is right though, on weekends people often pop in, post once or twice and leave to do other things.

Personally, I'm in mid car-shopping and it's taking alot of my spare time. Work is extra busy right now and I can't get on to post for long periods from the office so I only post quick responses and skim things. All that will change for me in a month or two.

Oh and you might make some interesting threads of your own to get people talking!

[ 04-18-2005, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]