View Single Post
Old 03-17-2001, 12:51 PM   #27
Charean
Hathor

Confusing?? How about ambiguous?? I was a truck driver - lorries in Australia, I think... Our are only 18 wheels, though. Have traveled lots, courtesy of the USNavy (was a Navy wife), lived in Florida, Sicily and back to my hometown near our nations hot-air capital.

Have not gone over to the Gen Disc to post much, just to work on a sig that worked for me... I like this character, we have a lot in common!

Usually I switch around on main PC, have done lots of multi-class characters, always a mage of some sort - and I like clerics as well... working on a bard - to see if I can handle that (my playing style is still in developement!)... I am on my 4th run through BG2.

Now I am retired - a bit early, but what the hey! - and have become a humble housewife/no kids - but still do the road traveling every chance I get. If it is under 5 hours, it's local! I am also a Spiritualist leaning heavily toward Buddhism (hopefully will have refuge with the Temple in Spring). (That would probably explain my leaning toward mage and cleric classes... huh?)

:::::::still looking for killer joke:::::::

I really enjoyed the one in the Vulgar Monkey -
What do you call a fish with no eyes?
FSSSSHHHHHH!!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?