View Single Post
Old 04-04-2001, 07:12 AM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey 250!

I think your name is rather , unique...to say the least! I agree with people about your enthusiasm, that's a wonderful addition to the forum!

But can I ask a favor? It really annoys me when you post a dozen brand new threads within the hour, sometimes within MINUTES of one another! Not because I don't like what you are saying, hey, I rarely have time to even read them all! (found the item stuff kind of interesting actually!) But more because it really can look like pure spamming to anyone who comes into the General Discussions forum for the first time. Quite often your many many many () threads push other people's threads completely off the first page (and sometimes second!) and it ends up looking like you are the only major contributor to a very large forum!

Hey, please don't be offended, ok?! I have been very amused by some of your writings (and like the others, occasionally not so amused!- but hey, that happens with everyone sometime! ). So I'm not asking you to stop posting, just wondering if you could channel your enthusiasm a bit and make most of your points in ONE thread in an hour? I noticed you posted almost every question or remark on your item discussion as a separate thread at one point...sigh...and there were no less that 12 new threads from you on the first page in very little time!

Oh and I'm asking this to HELP you, too! You see, if you put all the questions and remarks in ONE place, more people can read them and reply for you, because it's easier to find them all at once than search all over for new threads!

Please look at the above as a Memnoch-style constructive suggestion, okey dokey?

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-04-2001).]