View Single Post
Old 06-09-2003, 08:37 AM   #17
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
We had a new high school constructed last year, this being the first attending year. I believe social groups are bent around cash brackets; however much you and your parents make, thats where you fit in. Personalities follow. They all dress nice, spend all their time exercising and getting high/drunk, and other pitiful self-absorbed crap. Quite frankly, I would be in that category if I had the snobby, rich kid attitude like everyone else. I guess my family has morals.. go figure [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So everyone that goes to a private school is a vain and self-absorbed pig that doesn't really care for the affairs of lesser mortals because we use more hairspray?

That works. Hey shit, we're intelligent, rich and educated, and we have no idea what morality is. You'd think someone would have noticed it by now.

Well done matey, but just cause someone dresses nice and excercises regularly doesnt mean he's devoid of morality. It just means he enjoys being healthy and wearing something other than the same damn t-shirt every day.

Edit: Don't even get me started on that Goth/Bohemian crap that people do. That stuff doesn't make you any more educated or able to pass judgement. It just makes you look strange and think the same way as everyone else.

[ 06-09-2003, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Lifetime ]