View Single Post
Old 09-22-2001, 11:02 PM   #2
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by zNOVAz:
Ok, I have a problem, my girlfiend is bewing heavily harrased by her ex who lives 200 miles away, he has done so much shit to her like deleting email accounts and AIM stuff, he tried to blame it all on other people but it blew up in his face and hes just such an ass! Anyways this has been goign on for a while and I could really use some help from anyone knowing how to maybe get him back or something, any help would be extremly apreciated, I am all out of ideas and choices.

Hmmm total avoidance is the only advice i can give. Change all passwords, new email adresses and the like. If this individual has hackin skillz, download some security/encryption software to protect passwords and the like. Short of a restrianing order, Ignoring and avoiding the harrassment will probably make it go away. Give it time. And if this person makes any sort of violent threats, ect. Contact the police. Dont give that kinda behavior any room to maneuver.
Responding to it is asking for more, end it by not playing the game. Just my two sense worth, Good luck.

------------------
Peace be with you