View Single Post
Old 03-30-2002, 11:41 AM   #8
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

1. If you aren't already in college, do you plan to attend college?
Yes i do! i want to go to SDSU and...be in their band.... . Im not a band geek i swear! lol

2. If you are thinking of going to college, can you tell me why? Was it your idea, your parents idea or do you want fame, money, etc...? Or maybe it's just because everyone else is? What is your reason? Hm, well because u cant become a pilot without a degree, plus the air force kinda makes you anyway lol

3. Do you respect your parents? If not, why?
I'll agree with Neb, mother yes, father no. My dad is an idiot who tries to scare me with empty threats...guess what dad? im not a little girl anymore

4. If your parents tell you to do something, do you autmoatically do the opposite? Think of it but do what they ask? Debate the issue with them til you come to a mutually agreeable solution? In other words, how do you feel about their authority over you?
That depends on what they tell me to do. Clean my room=shove everything under bed. Play with puppies=no hesitation

5. What do you think stealing is? In other words tell me some situations you'd consider to be stealing. Also, do you think it's wrong always, sometimes, never, to steal? Explain if you say sometimes or never, please!
Well if it isnt yours and you took it, then its stealing. But i can understand if, say it was a man getting food for his family

6. What is your favorite way to spend time if you are able to do it?
I chill at Starbucks with a Caremel Frapuccino with my close friends. Then i come online and spend time makin new ones at Ironworks

7. Do you like school? Why do you or don't you like it?
I like school i guess...except for math, chemistry, and my moronic-pain-in-the-ass band teacher Mr Hollygay(his real name is hollyday)
8. Do you think you will find a rewarding job/career one day? What kind of work are you interested in?
Of course! If i didnt want a rewarding job i wouldnt go to college

9. What's your most precious dream? I mean what do you want to do more than anything else in your life? If you could have or do anything you wanted right now...what would it be?
Knowing that while im flying as a captain with AA, i have a Mustang CobraGT cherry red convertible waiting for me at the parking lot, and someone to return home to

10. Do you have a part time job now? What is it? Do you do odd jobs for money, like shovel driveways or such?
Well my moms an accountant so right now im pulling 10 an hour for two hours every 5 days...bout an even 100 bucks a week. Fortunatley when my dad is in one of his rare giving moods he just gives me money