View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 07:35 AM   #1
decookie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Greetings,

Although not a spellcaster myself, i have noticed that some of my comptriots use the sane spell's they did when they were of less adventuring experience. Some (like a fine Amnish cheese), improve over time whilst others are cast aside as quickly as a club of minor bruising +1 (causes no permanent damage, just minor bruising that dies down after contact with a pack of cold peas).

Let me provide you with an example. Yound Nalia's magical missiles have increased in number from one to five and, even with her vast conjuring experience, are still a valuable part of our arsenal.

Conversely, her ability to through enemies into a temporary period of sleep is now useless due to the increasing resiliance of our foes. The question i put unto your noble minds is this: which is the best simple spell for high-power mages and which stink beyond belief after you slay your first few goblins.

Just thought I'd throw that thought up in the air and see how it lands. Your opinions on these enchantments would be met with interest.

Yours conversationally

Ingo Amaral (Ranger of repute and occasional ponderer of things of little importance)