View Single Post
Old 06-16-2001, 11:48 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

OK I didn't want to have to do this. I thought that everyone would have the maturity and and courtesy to respect each other and self-moderate themselves without my having to issue a set of guidelines. Based on the last couple of Bar threads, looks like I was wrong.

Well, I'm a very simple person, really, so my guidelines (which I thought were obvious) are as follows:

BG2 BAR ROLEPLAYING GUIDELINES

1. No flaming of other people. Friendly ribbing is ok, but don't get personal and don't take things personally.

2. No spamming. Single word or single sentence posts are out. This is not intended to be a chat thread, you are all welcome to go to the General Discussion Forum if you want to chat. Posting about non-BG2 issues does not belong here. This includes posting about fluffies, pillow fights that go for 300 posts, or anything else that I can't find a remote BG2 connection on.

3. No profanity. It amazes me that people can behave so differently here as in RL. Unfortunately some people have been pushing the boundaries of this so I am asking you to restrain from it altogether.

Lord Shield and Melusine are the proprietors of this bar, please respect their requests. Please let me know if these guidelines are not being adhered to.

I want all the text that I have colored in on this post to be pasted onto the front of every BG2 BAR thread from now on, since we all seem to forget these basic etiquette of courtesy and respect for others.

Thanks, let's try this all over again.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 06-16-2001).]