View Single Post
Old 02-03-2003, 10:44 AM   #18
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
Nightride Across the Caucasus was one of my first favourites also since I heard it in the movie "Soldier". I also like "I Have Not Been To Paradise" and "TangoTo Evora". Funny how many people that have heard "I Have Not Been To Paradise" at my place are amazed as they have been on an eternal search for it since watching "Starship Troopers".
Thank you! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] When Cloudy and I used to talk on MSN, she would have Loreena playing in the background. And wehn Nightride would come on, I would always say "I know that I know that song from somewhere", and it would bug me and bug me for *DAYS!*. Thank you so very much for pointing out that it was in 'Soldier'. Now I can quit bugging Cloudy when I hear the song.

As for Loreena's other music...Well, I'm hooked! I love Cletic stuff and have been a fan of Enya, Clannad, and many others for years. I was just looking in one of my CD wallets, and, of the 36 CD's it holds, at least a third are celtic stuff. [img]smile.gif[/img] I listen to Loreena with Cloudy rather often now, and I love her. At some point in the future I intend to pick up all of her CD's, and keep up with them. That way Cloudy wont have to give me 'The Look' when I ask to borrow one of hers and take it down to my study to listen to it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Great topic Yorick. [img]smile.gif[/img]

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"