View Single Post
Old 01-30-2002, 09:01 AM   #7
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well I wonīt go to deep into this because mostly these discussions are a loose loose situation but well, 2 cents..

I think that there are differencies between men and woman, sometimes none sometimes huge. I do also believe that there is a difference between men and men, and between women and women. Generally speaking, men and women show some sort of differencies, mainly physical, personlly I donīt mind that a bit!
I also usually find that there are some "mental" or "behaviour" differencies, but sometimes these are also null.

So what do I try to say. We are all different and some generalisations can be found, but the main thing is this, I believe men and women are different for a reason, we are the strongest when we work together, this be based on several experiments, and also from real life at working in groups, but based solely on my own ecxperiences. To base a difference in social and economic values due to sex is as low and stupid as to base it on race. Equal pay is for me a matter of just fact. It should be so!

On the matter of feminism, I am not a feminist, I mean I canīt really wave a banner for what I am not, I am a survivalist mentally. Though I stand up for womens equal rights without problem, but I do take a step back when someone start to throw feminism things about us "men" as a singel oppressive group, you have to be careful not to take either side to an extreme.

On the hand of female males or that stuff... You all have a choice, and we live in a very changing world..

Finally, I believe that men and women ar made to walk side by side in this world, as they do in a wolfpack. And for thoose that say something about wolfpacks only being led by male wolves. Study some more!

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: WOLFGIR ]

Donīt eat the yellow snow