View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 09:17 PM   #10
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Well, just for any of you who are cautious like myself...they are no longer using the 'critical rebuild' method for beta patches, instead as you will see they have 2 patches; 1 being the actual 1.30 and 2 being the reverting patch for uninstallation. So really, it's actually safe to try this out and check out some of the new stuff which i'm probably gonna do in light of this new method.

For those of you who cannot wait (like me) the only thing to remember is this: You *CANNOT* get into any server that is still running on 1.29 with this patch installed and you *SHOULD NOT* edit any of your mods with this patch installed as they will then be rendered a 1.30 module and will require any players to have 1.30 - since this is a beta you should probably wait for the official patch (or SOU expansion) before editing any mods you have made.

Do tell us about any experiences be them bad or good you have with this patch or something that you may have discovered that is new but not necessarily apparent. Good luck, you beta rebels!