View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 03:32 AM   #102
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Two things!

If you enjoy Neverending Nights, and you enjoy MONOPOLY - well, we have just the answer for you! How about a Unofficial Neverending Nights Monopoly Game where you could use a pebble to "Kick Rocks" as a piece and use a blue (or green) dice to represent the "Ice Cube Monster" as a piece - rather than a boot, dog, or race car?

Sounds crazy, I know! But have you seen our videos? We are that crazy!

Speaking of our videos and crazy!

Well, I had a free moment (between packing - in case we ever friggin' move!) - and got a little itchy. Didn't have everything for Episode 19 ready yet, so I looked to do something with the old footage.

I ended up making a "Recap/Teaser" about Season One with hints about Season Two.

Neverending Nights - Recap - (35.7 Megs, 8:15 in length) - there's nothing really new to be found here. And the music (Carmen Buana - O! Fortuna may tend to get a bit... bothersome as I cut and looped the music - and 8 minutes of intense music may wear and tear on the nerves). But like I said, I needed a small break from packing and this was the result. Feel free to download it and do what you will.