>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Well, I had an arsenal of Dominations, Dire Charms etc all stored up. I was prepared to attempt the robbery of the century - get the Silver Dragon Eggs out of the Drow Temple Vault with no fighting, no bloodshed and without anyone even knowing I was there. So, I set to work.
About twenty castings later, I had finally charmed both Egg Guards, using the Law of Averages against their magical resistance. Nalia - Staff of the Magi in hand - enters the Vault to steal the eggs. The Golems activate, try to attack Nalia - but she fades from sight. So, what to the Golems try to kill? RIGHT! The Egg Guards!
Before I know it, the Golems are threatening to leave the Vault and rampage throughout the Temple. I run Nalia out of there ASAP, and send the guards into the Vault, to get killed by the Golems. Nalia shuts the door, and the party runs for it, hoping the deaths of the guards won't sound the alarm.
We wait. My hand readies to access the quicksave slot taken before my attempt. No alarm sounds... and I realise what this all looks like. The guards in the Vault, dead... the eggs still there... it doesn't even look as if I was there at all - and the 'culprits' are silenced permanently. Aaaah... the perfect crime!

Tancred

'Escape from Ust Natha' - Coming Soon!