View Single Post
Old 02-15-2002, 12:56 PM   #8
Mage_77
Manshoon

Gambleur:

Yes i did all 4 schools.

Started with Wizardry as Highest with alchemy as 2nd highest at start (points invested in those 2 at creation). Switched to ninja for 1 level and got my stealth skill upto (85) then switched back to bishop. Stayed at level 4 until i'd cleaned out most of the rest of the lower monastery & only partially cleaned out the upper monastery. Stayed at level 4 made my way to Arnika. Once i reached Arnika i used all my level - up's. Broughyt the spell Knock-knock off anna and worked up wizardry skill to 80, earth skill to 95+ with knock-knock. Brought all the potions i was able to & worked on alchemy skill through those then headed back to the Monastery & practiced water, alchemy & divine with the heal wounds & cure lesser cond. on the gas coffin. Then worked on Divinity with charm on burz. I went out from that point and made my way back to arnika to finish off there after i cleaered the rst of the upper monastery and then headed for tryton & so forth until i learnt mindread which i then got pisonics & mental up. Due to the high wizardry skill from arnika, i had pretty decent attack spells & power level's, so fire & air were easy to gain skill in (i did put some points into air & fire on level - up's though).