View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 08:27 AM   #27
uss
20th Level Warrior

Before my temporary departing from Ironworks, I perceived tattoos as cool. I wanted a dragon, sword or something similar.

During my absence, I decided that a tattoo isn't such a good idea anyway. It can harm the skin, it can eventually become wrinkled and ugly(depending on the location) and it is likely that the image won't keep you thrilled for the rest of your life.

However, somewhere near the time of my reappearance, I developed a huge interest towards Japanese animations and culture, supposably for life. I have to admit that at the current time, I would let a nice Anime or Kanji or some such tattoo be installed on my body. I wouldn't let it be made on 'interesting' parts of the body, such as the genital, and I'd do it only after becoming an adult, since it should harm the skin less then.

I'm not really sure about what to think about piercing, though.

As I once said, Estonia is an extremely 'ordinary' people, so body modifications are quite rare. In fact, I think I know only ***one*** person in my school who has piercings(not including ear piercing by girls)!