View Single Post
Old 10-04-2001, 08:26 AM   #4
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

sigmar, one place to look is the photo album for ironworkers, at stealthy's site in the photo album section, he has quite a few gifs there, and has already said any IW folk who need a sig gif may use one of his - as long as you simply type in the URL addy of the image, or if you see a pic anywhere on the web you like, as long as it is not to big - (ask Z, Memnoch, Saz, etc.) You right click on the image you want, like melusine said. If you just get a hash of numbers and letters as the url in the properties box, like i did when i was trying to fix my mummy, right click on the image again, then save the image to a folder on your computer - that is what I did with the mummy gif on stealthy's site. check out what you saved(i checked to make sure he was moonwalking) then, you can email that gif(if not a gif, people on board can make it so) to many here on the board who will host it for you. Mirac took the mummy gif for me, downloaded it to his website, then sent me the address to put inbetween the img tags melusine showed you, put in your sig box on your profile, instant image in your sig. it really is harder to explain than do, and Ziroc is also hosting it for me, so if one site goes down or changes, I have an alternate place where my mummy is safe and sound, ready to be called if i need him

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To

Official Pin-Up Girl Evaluator/Massager of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy.