View Single Post
Old 08-23-2001, 02:11 PM   #6
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by NiamhFoxling:
Warning: If you are easily grossed out or offended by 'unnatural' relationships, ya might not want to read this

Ok, so if I play a male character, I could romance Jaheira or Aerie, or (yay) Viconia...I've been told that Anomen and possibly Edwin are the Romances for female PC's.

Ewwwwwww

Now if the makers of BG:2 had any sense of style, they'd have let Romances start up with that charming tiefling, Haer'dalis. (If there IS a romance with him, someone let me know, darnit! rar!)

And not being overly familiar with the AD&D setting for the sword coast, and having as my sig file picture one of the gayest men in Japanese animation....I feel rather cheated that 'alternative lifestyle' romances aren't allowed.

I think my female chaotic good ranger and Aerie would've made a cute couple. And Anomen might actually have suited my male wild mage, personality wise.

(And since someone is bound to be curious: No, I am not actually a gay male. I just adore Nuriko, who reminds me of many of my Tabletop Game characters, etc etc. And he *is* absolutely adoreable as a chibi, you gotta admit.)

You do know you can make this happen, right? Play with a female PC with the romance patch installed for whichever lady you want your girl to romance.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux