Old 11-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #12
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Arrow Re: Second Impressions

Press Ctrl+A To Read

Dalish Elf Origin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dplax View Post
~ I personally found the Dalish Elf origin quite short and not as good as the other two I've played so far, although it was definitely fun to play as a human-hating elf. Actually managed to have Duncan have to force me to join.
Aye... it just felt so natural to protest against Duncan's forced recruitment. It was hysterical when Duncan finally blurted out that he'll drag you screaming and kicking to Ostagar if he has to. Out of all the Origins, this is the one where it is the most natural to have a grudge against the Grey Wardens.

That said, it was extremely satisfying to have my Dalish Elf punch the daylights out of Isolde.

Dwarf Commoner Spoilers:

On a side note, my first playthrough was with a Dwarf Commoner, and it really rocked to play as the underdog who defied the caste system and rose up the ranks to become a Paragon. Facing discrimination everywhere, it was satisfying to ignore the snides and sneers and become an epic HERO who helped to save the world; silencing the disbelievers and making them eat their words, boots and feet. :p

Cheers.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote