View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #11
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Default Re: Second Impressions

Having run Lelianna as both, she tends to shine with daggers more. It takes a while to get her built up, but with decent daggers and armor, she's a monster. I tend to build her, though, according to my main char. When my main was a dual wielding rogue type, she used the bow.

I'd say that bow damage wasn't all it's cracked up to be, but my single highest hit was an unknown amount of damage, but my Ranger one shotted a Yellow Hurlock Alpha in the Alienage during the Final Fight plot lines. On my Profile on BioWare's site, same name as here, the highest single damage hit I got was also with my Ranger, at least, so far...Got an achievement for it, over 250.

Overall, I'm Baldur's Gate hooked on this game. Little things, like Alistairs off the cuff comment about wearing the dress and dancing if the King ordered it, when you say "I think I'd like to see that", or the NPC banter, even between Morrigan and the dog. I'm collecting up Morrigan likes gifts too, so I can spring the smell line when the camp dialog about the half eaten hare in her unmentionables comes up, just so I can see what happens. I hope I don't get turned into a toad.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote