View Single Post
Old 03-30-2002, 11:09 AM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

1. If you aren't already in college, do you plan to attend college?
-hell yeah

2. If you are thinking of going to college, can you tell me why? Was it your idea, your parents idea or do you want fame, money, etc...? Or maybe it's just because everyone else is? What is your reason? (if you are IN college now, answer this too, if you like! [[Smile]] )
-my idea, and because i want to really. that simple

3. Do you respect your parents? If not, why?
-yeah i do.

4. If your parents tell you to do something, do you autmoatically do the opposite? Think of it but do what they ask? Debate the issue with them til you come to a mutually agreeable solution? In other words, how do you feel about their authority over you?
-well my mom and i are best friends... we arguee, fight and all that.. but she usually wins... before [img]smile.gif[/img]

5. What do you think stealing is? In other words tell me some situations you'd consider to be stealing. Also, do you think it's wrong always, sometimes, never, to steal? Explain if you say sometimes or never, please! [[Smile]]
-the typical explanation of it... or the idea making it yours.. same thing..

6. What is your favorite way to spend time if you are able to do it?
-go out, have fun, forget the past

7. Do you like school? Why do you or don't you like it?
-believe you me, when you are about to end the sick school you start to love it and wish you'd never go

8. Do you think you will find a rewarding job/career one day? What kind of work are you interested in?
-being a lawyer or being in a band

9. What's your most precious dream? I mean what do you want to do more than anything else in your life? If you could have or do anything you wanted right now...what would it be?
-talk to her... or the other one... i wish things could be really that simple now... or like it was before...

10. Do you have a part time job now? What is it? Do you do odd jobs for money, like shovel driveways or such?
- i want to! iwant to save up and buy things i need! [img]smile.gif[/img]