Thread: Ignorant People
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2001, 11:01 PM   #39
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
How is telling cloudy that she is noble anything nasty? This thread was about everyone giving their own personal opinon about things...what's wrong with Moni giving hers here other than it conflicts with cloudys and maybe yours?

Also you might want to look up the word "dock". I don't know what your education level is but in the reference that cloudy used it was the same as saying "reduced"...so much for people being allowed to have their own religious beliefs.

As far as Moni sending hate mail to anyone...she shared a christian poem with cloudy...where did that turn into hate mail? Maybe you should check your source before you post this kind of thing on IW. Moni's left the board and can't defend herself...is that why you are here to post your nastiness? Their was nothing wrong with what she said, it's her opinion and shes entitled to it.

So I am her best friend & boy friend in real life. What's wrong with that?
Flame away as I'm sure you will do. But get your facts straight and understnad the words you are coming here to defend. -Cheers-

On the contrary, I am not flaming, just stating that Cloudy's post was not an attack on anyone, just her personal feelings as to how she perceives things. Moni's reference to Cloudy feeling herself "noble" seemed inappropriate, and a subtle dig to me. If I'm wrong, then what did she mean by that?

Just was hoping that all past differences were done and over with, I KNOW that we all have different religious opinions, we just should all appreciate those differences, and just "let it be" and not get angry at eachother or make snide comments, as they don't do us any good, only creates animosity, and at a time like this, we all need to come together and be friends, despite our differences.

------------------