View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 09:20 AM   #10
Sinteuil
The Magister

Okay, I'm just going to request a hint! I'm playing with all four pure casters and one rogue for protection (although I'm beginning to really miss a gadgeteer with all these new items I'm finding!). Anyway, I've gotten my pure casters three of possibly four special staffs for them, and they're very happy. But my psionic is feeling left out because we haven't found a special staff for him and he's acting all spoiled and complaining that the staff of doom won't cut it anymore, not to mention that he's died more than any character I've ever played! LOL! Anyway, am I right in assuming we'll find a special psionic staff? We've been most everywhere except Bayjin Shallows, Sea Caves, the crypt where you get Diamond Eyes, and the Rapax areas. Do I need to go sige-hunting, or will the staff turn up if I just move on with the game as usual? Also, I can't resist asking: is all this wasp nectar I'm collecting useful for anything? Just a gentle hint here would be much appreciated! And thank you so much for all these new items!!!
[img]graemlins/monster13.gif[/img]
To be born in imbecility amid pain and cries, to be the plaything of ignorance, error, want, illnesses, malice, and the passions; to pursue a return to imbecility from the moment one first stammers to the moment one drivels; to live among worthless people and charlatans of all sorts, to fade away surrounded by one man who takes your pulse and another who bothers your head; not to know from whence one comes, why one has come, where one goes -- that is what people call the greatest gift our parents and nature have given us: life. - Denis Diderot
Sinteuil is offline   Reply With Quote