View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 08:46 AM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh my! Don't have anything anywhere near the stories already told here! Blunderbuss, I think you win the award for worst results of a surgery and hospital stay! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] (LOL, just realized this smiley is called 'holy crap!' haha...how ..err. well appropriate!)

My worst is definitely lightweight compared to the rest of your posts! I do get a little green remembering how the dentist had to use a 'mosquito' instrument (kind of a corkscrew thing) to drill into my jawbone to break up a wisdom tooth. I was on 'laughing gas' but still could hear it grinding. Was weird to feel so diassociated from things but know that he was grinding up tooth and bone... [img]graemlins/confused5.gif[/img]

Still no contender, but there was the time when one of my cats was a wee little kitten and had a cold. She'd been projectile sneezing (yes, it's not common but they do and she had some whopping big kitty boogers! LOL) and after she produced a rather large specimen, she walked over and ate it! [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] Must say that had me gagging for a few minutes.