View Single Post
Old 03-11-2002, 08:43 PM   #7
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Although a man of infinate wisdom Bronut has never managed to grasp the rules of a three day twister match.The incident mentioned in the title thread was infact the culmination of such an event.

All was well untill we left the part of the station which wasn't moving (which wasn't much of it at this point)and climbed onto the escalator'Keith was trying to achieve a left hand red,right leg blue scenario(a very difficult move as anyone who's played twister will tell you)when the tightness of his jeans caused by the aforementioned 10 pints [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] restricted his movement causing him to topple backwards.Now me being the consumate sportsman deccided to forget the £100 wager and tried to save my opponent..he on the other hand was desperate for the £100 and took the F**K it if i'm going so is he attitude resulting in the tremor mentioned by Bronut.

London transport staff arrived quickly onto the scene (5 mins late due to points failure)and tried to settle the contest only to be met by several questions as to why the escalator was not stopped so we could settle the contest fairly (he would never have got the Red/Blue combo)
After refusing the kind offer to call the police to settle the contest we decided to have a rematch on the day of the Arsenal v Newcastle replay...and thats what really happned

Bronut whilst i'm all up for a bit of artistic licence i feel a few points must be raised

When 32 stone of muscle hit the deck i'ts once not three times [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for struggling for minutes to get up, it happned on the escalator at Walthamstow not mount Killamanjaro [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway nice post bro if i do get the tape i'll share but the Barnes Wallace institute want it first..Cue dambusters theme

Maybe when Davros is over again we can try tag twister Davros & Donut versus Lanesra & Keith ..now that would be a tremmor [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'd like to laugh but it hurts

[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: Lanesra ]