View Single Post
Old 08-22-2001, 05:16 PM   #38
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephiroth is surprised to see an army of Jigglypuff's appear at the door.
S:What in the name of the Abyss are you doing here?
J: We're here to sing!
S: I dont think so! Kaaa meeee haaaa meee

Jigglypuff starts to sing

S:zzzzz

Jigglypuff hits Sephiroth in the face, waking him up.

S: hahaha! Foolish Pokemon, couldnt understand that in the world of Final Fantasy, if you attack someone physically while asleep they wake up! and now, its time to finish you off!

Sephiroth begins to scream ever louder, and his hair lifts up. the great spike of hair shoots through the ceiling, poking a hole in it. His eyes turn a deep green, and his muscles bulge as his hair turns bright blond. he puts his hands out in a cupped form straight in front of him, and begins to gather energy and shoot lightning from his hands.

S: FINAL FLASH!!!
J: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Super Sephiroth shoots a large column of light from his hands, disentigrating the Jigglypuff horde and all the other Pokemon behind them.

S: Now Gwhanos, do you have any non-alcoholic beverages here? im looking to increase my energy, not fall into a drunken stupor!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.