View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #14
Gavindale
The Magister

Default Re: Does anyone out there play Diablo or Diablo II?

I played Might and Magic parts II and VI. Both were great games, I really got into MMII back in the late 80s. To be honest, it took me about 14 years to beat it! Now, before you laugh, let me say that I got most of the way through the game, but gave my computer away and had to find MMII, install it, and play it till the end. By that time, I had mapped out about 98% of the game. But was fun, and I intend on getting it again and starting over. Such a great game! If there is anyone out there that wants to talk about that game, feel free to message me. And, going back to my question, in case someone missed it, I am playing Diablo II - great game -and was wondering the best way to respawn enemies. Once I beat an area - I am currently leveling my hirelings - the enemies don't respawn, unless I log off the game, reboot it, and play that area again. As far as I know, anyway. Is there is a quicker, more efficient, easier, faster way to get enemies to respawn aside from exiting the game and rebooting it again? Any help is appreciated.
Gavindale is offline   Reply With Quote