View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 05:31 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Man, that Underdark tileset is EXACTLY what I need for my deeper levels of Undermountain!!! I hope they provide loads of cool areas in that tileset.

I laughed btw at this:

"Story details are sparse at this time. What I was able to learn is that the kingdom of Waterdeep is under assault by an unorthodox crew of creatures from the Underdark. The army is led by a mysterious and charismatic drow outcast that was somehow able to foster cooperation between the dark elves, duergar, illithids (mind flayers), and beholders. Using the unique abilities of each race, this motley force is on the cusp of crushing Waterdeep. It's up to you to discover the secrets of this unusual coalition and destroy it before Waterdeep falls."

lol, for those that don't know, Waterdeep is one of the largest cities in the Forgotten Realms. (We're talking Millions of people). They think these Monsters can 'take over waterdeep'?!?! lol. First, you gotta get past the Lords of Waterdeep, AND Black Staff. Then, I'm sure the 'Chosen' would show up, and the Harpers would pour in and help. If ALL that fails, you got Uber-Elminster, which can basiclly reset Toril.

I love Waterdeep though. I know every inch of it, and guess where Undermountain is located????? YUP. Waterdeep! This will be awesome!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album