View Single Post
Old 09-05-2001, 08:13 PM   #70
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye scowled more, and crossed her arms, as she watched the elf get to work on some more of the robots. "I hate it how guys always try to show off... I can fight too!" (Skye has a mental problem, that made her forget all those other times she had a bit of trouble fighting. ^_^;; ) With that, she jumped out, straight into one of teh robots heads. *crunch!* the head went shooting off, and Skye landed lightly on the floor. "Thank you, thank you everyone," Skye bowed dramatically at everyone in the Bar, who stared back at her, looking like she was crazy (maybe she is? heheh ^_~* ) A robot, spotting her, surged forward, gun aimed right at her head. "Ooh, wanna dance? Here, lemme lead!" Skye said politely, as she grabbed it by its gun arm, while she reached for her knife. Here she stopped, as she paled. "Er, heheh, I forgot. I never did find my weapons..." Skye exclaimed, scratching her head ruefully. (*Thump!* everyone falls over in disbelief) The robot grinned evilly, and SKye started to fell a bit worried. "I know! Time for my special move! The crouching tiger!" SKye smiled wickedly. "One, crouch, two, get ready, three, runawaaaaaay!!!!!!" She turned around abruptly, and streaked away from the robot, who stared at her, puzzled for a bit, then streamed after her.
OOC- wanna know where she got that move? There once was a ferocious tiger. One day, a hunter came. The tiger threatened to kill the hunter. The hunter does a warning shot, and the Tiger runs away. ^_^* sound like a good move? heehee. ^_~*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!