View Single Post
Old 03-30-2002, 10:34 AM   #5
Sir Exxon
Zartan

1. If you aren't already in college, do you plan to attend college?
Yes

2. If you are thinking of going to college, can you tell me why? Was it your idea, your parents idea or do you want fame, money, etc...? Or maybe it's just because everyone else is? What is your reason? (if you are IN college now, answer this too, if you like! )
Gee, I dont know... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

3. Do you respect your parents? If not, why?
Yes, most times

4. If your parents tell you to do something, do you autmoatically do the opposite? Think of it but do what they ask? Debate the issue with them til you come to a mutually agreeable solution? In other words, how do you feel about their authority over you?
Hmm, this varies. If they ask me, then I'll do it, but if they just command me, then it's a big chance I dont.

5. What do you think stealing is? In other words tell me some situations you'd consider to be stealing. Also, do you think it's wrong always, sometimes, never, to steal? Explain if you say sometimes or never, please!
I would maybe steal if it were need for it (dont know if there ever is). I think that it's wrong to steal mostly, but not if you're in desperatly need.

6. What is your favorite way to spend time if you are able to do it?
Either hang out with friends, or hang out with you guys.
Or play volleyball.

7. Do you like school? Why do you or don't you like it?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont. Depends on if I have a good day or not.

8. Do you think you will find a rewarding job/career one day? What kind of work are you interested in?
I dont think of the future much, but I've always wanted to be a lawyer. I dont know if I actually succeed to be one, though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

9. What's your most precious dream? I mean what do you want to do more than anything else in your life? If you could have or do anything you wanted right now...what would it be?
Again, cant answer this, cause I dont have a clue.

10. Do you have a part time job now? What is it? Do you do odd jobs for money, like shovel driveways or such?
I go with the newspaper, and sometimes takes small jobs. But it's not like I would do anything just to get money. [img]smile.gif[/img]

see ya!